Premium Subscription To Analytic Dashboards
WORK SMARTER WITH MEDIA INSIGHT INTO YOUR BRAND, YOUR COMPETITORS,
AND THE TRENDS AND INFLUENCERS DRIVING MINDSHARE AND MARKET SHARE.
Single User Subscription
- Measure all your earned media with a simple comparative rating.
- Use the same, consistent rating across traditional and social channels.
- Get ratings across a pre-built catalog of 4,000+ topics in 60+ market sectors.
- Access analytic dashboards from your desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
- Get ratings, rankings, mentions, media values and sentiment, plus a 4-year history.
- Get granular drill-downs and comparisons across 14 individual media segments.
- Cover print and online news, broadcast, blogs, forums, Twitter, and search.
- Get global, national, and regional coverage from 20,000+ media sources
Our overriding goal at mediaQuant is to deliver a simple universal measure of media prominence for a vast catalog of topics at an affordable price.
Our pricing is straight-forward. A premium subscription for single user, individual use is just $199/month and provides unlimited dashboard access to media performance metrics for our entire growing catalog of trends, topics, brands, people, and organizations discussed in traditional and social media. Pay annually and your price is just $199/month.
Unlike other solutions, mediaQuant:
- Indexes and distills media coverage into a single, comparative score between 0 and 100.
- Covers traditional, social, and search media in a uniform analytic framework.
- Monetizes the value of earned media coverage for the month and trailing 12 months.
- Hosts an expanding, pre-built catalog of thousands of topics / brands / influencers.
- Requires no install, set up, coding, or specialized learning.
- Is affordable to both individuals and corporations.
Using our analytic dashboards, your organization can benchmark the media prominence of your brands alongside competitor brands, track the key issues and influencers driving mindshare and market share, monitor and compare media momentum over time, within peer groups, and across 14 traditional and social media segments, and monetize the value of earned media coverage.
Professional journalists, students, academic researchers, and non-profits may qualify for a free or nominal-fee subscription.