Work smarter with media insight into your brands,
competitors, and market influencers.
Single User Subscription
- Measure all your earned media with a simple comparative rating.
- Use the same, consistent rating across traditional and social channels.
- Get ratings across a pre-built catalog of 4,000+ topics in 40+ market sectors.
- Access analytic dashboards from your desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
- Get ratings, rankings, mentions, media values and sentiment, plus a 4-year history.
- Get granular drill-downs and comparisons across 14 individual media segments.
- Cover print and online news, broadcast, blogs, forums, Twitter, and search.
- Get global, national, and regional coverage from 100,000+ media sources
Get a simple universal measure of media prominence
for a growing media catalog at an affordable price.
Our pricing is straight-forward. A premium subscription for single-user, individual use is just $99/month (paid annually) and provides unlimited dashboard access to media performance metrics across our entire catalog of trends, topics, brands, people, and organizations. Data can be shared broadly across or outside an organization with a data license and optional single-user seats.
Unlike other solutions, mediaQuant:
- Indexes and distills media coverage down to a single, comparative number between 0 and 100.
- Covers traditional, social, and search media in a uniform analytic framework.
- Monetizes the value of earned media coverage for the month and trailing 12 months.
- Hosts an expanding, pre-built catalog of thousands of topics / brands / influencers.
- Requires no install, set up, coding, or specialized learning.
- Is affordable to both individuals and corporations.
Using our analytic dashboards, your organization can benchmark the media prominence of your brands alongside your competitors’ brands, track the key issues and influencers driving mindshare and market share, monitor and compare media momentum over time, within peer groups, and across 14 traditional and social media segments, and assign advertising value to earned media for your brand.
Professional journalists, academic research organizations, and qualified non-profits may qualify for a free subscription.